Thanks, Harry Nieboer, for tagging me with this.
For folks who don’t read a lot of blogs – there’s a meme going on right now where bloggers list five things that most people don’t know about them. This spreads virally, like the old email chain letters. After you share your five things, you tag five more people.
- Before I fell off a ladder and tweaked my shoulder, I used to be able to climb 5.11c (really hard rock climbing). Photographic proof.. The ladder thing is both true and ironic. I tweaked my shoulder in order to protect…
- My wife, with whom I am madly in love. She and my step-daughter Sarah became my family in 2004. To offset the estrogen levels, we added Scout, a male labrador, to our family last year.
- I used to be a mechanical engineer, and even authored a few patents in the field of electro-mechanical controls design.
- I was a competitive swimmer, and held a couple Georgia state records when I was 12.
- I used to be best-known for my jalapeno poppers recipe, and I am an official chile-head (#51?). I even carry ground habanero with me when I travel, to spice up pretty much anything.
Five More People
Tag! You’re it.