On this page we will show the results of the polls we are hosting, as well as quick links to the pages that host them. The polls are listed in order of creation. Please vote!
We have no way to impact the size of the poll graphic. Hover the mouse over any of the truncated text and it will scroll. Also, the polls have up to 7 answers to choose from – only 4 are displayed at a time. Hover the mouse over the up and down arrows to see other valid choices.
[Ed: You can vote on the polls from this page, or from any page on which they are shown. If you want to add comments, please do so on one of the hosting pages]
1. Which requirements gathering technique is the most valuable?
2. What testing approach do you use?
3. Which use case format do you use?
4. The worst use case mistake is…
5. Do requirements impact software greatness?